Be the Lifeline for a Cowboy in Need
What is the Cowboy Strong Student Emergency Fund?
Established in the fall of 2016, the Cowboy Strong Student Emergency Fund ensures that no student misses out on valuable education due to an unforeseen emergency. Each academic year, a number of students experience varied circumstances that force them to depart from Oklahoma State University due to financial strain. Currently, Oklahoma State University has limited resources to support more than 25,000 students on multiple campuses and that's where we come in. Our project serves to unite the Cowboy Family by extending a helping hand to students experiencing dire financial need, whether that be through tuition, rent or other critical expenses.
Your Gifts Make a Difference:
- This past school year 42 students in need received aid from the Cowboy Strong Student Emergency Fund.
- The average aid package is $1,004.
- Cowboy Strong has distributed more $42,171 this year alone.
Here’s How YOU Can Help:
- By make a contribution to the Cowboy Strong Student Emergency Fund. Your gift, no matter the size, is the difference between someone getting the opportunity to finish their education or go home.
- Share this opportunity within your network. Whether you click the Facebook or Twitter links on this page, send an email, a text or tell a friend - spreading the word is crucial to helping us reach our goal. To tag us and let others know you donated, please use #CowboyStrong!
About Student Foundation:
Student Foundation is a student-led philanthropic organization committed to instilling a tradition of philanthropy among OSU's student body. For ten years, we have helped educate our peers about the value of philanthropy to Oklahoma State University and in the world, helping them start their tradition of giving as students. We invite you to team up with us as we strive to remedy one of OSU's greatest needs by making a gift to the Cowboy Strong Student Emergency Fund.
Gifts to this project through the OSU Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, are tax-deductible as allowed by law. If you have questions about your gift, please contact the OSU Foundation at 800.622.4678.